When it comes to real estate, you may think that buying a home in the 4th quarter has no advantages. However, you’re wrong. New homebuilders always offer amazing incentives before the end of the year. Builders need their new home inventory to be sold so they do not have to pay higher taxes on those homes in the next year. Some incentives can include $5 thousand or more towards closing costs. Sometimes $20 thousand in upgrades, and specials like free appliance packages. There is still some time to personalize some of the cosmetic aspects of the homes too.
The Benefits to Buying in the 4th Quarter
Here are some communities and builders that I’ve worked with in the past with great success. Check them out if you are interested in learning more about the new home inventories and their incentives.
- Aliana Builders – http://www.alianahouston.com/homes/builders
- Fall Creek Builders – http://www.fallcreekhouston.com/home.executive.php
- Eagle Springs Builders – http://www.eaglespringstx.com/Homefinder/Builders
- Firethorne Builders – http://www.firethorne.info/homes/builders
- Sienna Plantation – http://www.siennaplantation.com/builders
- Cross Creek Ranch – http://www.crosscreektexas.com/model-homes-and-builders
Are you ready to reap the benefits of buying a home in the 4th quarter? Give us a call today. We can guide you in the process and get you into your dream home. Whether it already exists, or not.