We’re excited to partner with Krieger’s Containers to make these newly constructed two bedroom, two bath duplex shipping container homes, complete with hardwood floors, granite counter tops, and full-size washer and dryer capability available to Houston home buyers. We are proud to be part of the buzz and interest around these new green living shipping container homes, but what is the true advantage to the buyer? Here are our top 5 reasons shipping container living is for you
- Since this property is a duplex, it presents multiple opportunities. You could purchase one side of the shipping container home to live in and the other side as a rental. The rental income could pay the mortgage note!
- Opportunity to live in the growing EADO. EADO is expanding in a big way. This brand new low-cost shipping container home is only $111 a square foot and could sell for much more in three to seven years. New construction just north of this home is selling for $127 a square foot already!
- Special Loan Option. Since EADO is ‘up and coming’, the buyer could qualify for a 0 percent down loan* payment.
- Property Taxes got you down? EADO has some of the lowest property taxes in Houston.
- Want low-cost living? This low-cost shipping container duplex has no Home Owners Association fees, low monthly expenses and tons more perks.
*Ask me for details on this loan program.
To tour one of these water and fireproof housing units, made primarily out of recycled shipping container material, just call!